BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time Alone

Ok, I am sitting here alone, which I have been for the last 3 days and to be honest with you...I HATE IT.

I haven't been alone in years.  And I haven't been without any of my family members since Beth left 4 years ago.  I haven't let any of my kids or my husband out of my sight since. 

My husband and my son have left and went to Joplin, MO.  They left Monday to help with the tornado victims.  And my daughter leaves every day at 5:30 to go to Vacation Bible School.  She usually don't return home until 9:00.  In the three and a half hours that I am alone, it is complete torture. 

I always thought, man it would be nice to have the house all to myself for a little while, or boy it should would be nice if Rob could just get out of the house for a little while..my opinion has changed.  I want him back home.  I want my son back home.  I know they are there helping and the needs of the many out weight the needs of the few, but I am just dying without them.  I am constantly scared that something is going to happen.  I am scared my son is going to get hurt and I am not going to be there to take care of him.  I am scared something might go wrong with Rob's heart since I am not there breathing down his neck every second of the day...telling him to sit down.  And I am scared they just wont return home.

Rob did call me last night and told me the transmission gave out on the van they went in and they are telling him there is no money, let alone no place to get it fixed.  Is this going to put them off coming home this weekend? 

They told my son that there was an age limit on things he can do.  So they have him passing out food and boxes of clothing and things like that.  He said he really is enjoying what he is doing and he feels it is more rewarding then anything else cause he gets to interact with the victims personally.  Oh and he has a girlfriend.  A little old lady has just completely taken him under her wing and taking really good care of him.  God, thank you for her!!!!!

Ok just wanted to come on and say that I miss them.  My husband is my life line, and when is is absent..so is my life.

B

0 comments: