BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can't Take It

The no sleep thing is starting to really wear me down.  The night before last, I was up all night long.  I finally got to sleep around 10 the next morning.  Slept for an hour and a half then was right back up.  Slept 2 hours later that night and was up until 4:30 this morning.  Slept 2 hours and haven't slept since.  It is now 1:22 am and although I am tired, I know I will be wide awake when I hit the bed.  But I have to try. 

B

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Lord Billi I don't know how you do it. I'm praying you can beat this insomnia!

Empty Time Bomb said...

Then God's ears must be ringing off the hook cause He is hearing me too. And He helps me sleep, it's just at the wrong times of the day and days apart. But it is getting better. Now its only a couple days a week instead of every night! Thank you!!!