BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mind Over Matter

"You are as young as you feel."  This is the quote many of people have said to me, and I in return have used it as well.  But is it true?  Is youth an age-old question of mind over matter?  Youth has been elusive as the Loch Ness Monster.  Some believe the answer is right under the surface, while others hope there are springs to enhance their happiness for longevity.

Is our mind's eye tricking, most, from the truth?  Do we hold the keys to truth and happiness within ourselves?  Why is happiness such in need of this elusive youth?  Here I say no, I am happy with my maturity and still youthful in my assertion to ideals and technology.  We live in a lingual society that tries to label every emotion.  Then, we analyze every title til it is a butchered cadaver, and we lose our original feeling to begin with.  Is youth a temperamental predominates of courage over timidity on any level?  Maybe for some, however, for me, youth is love, love of my temporary condition.

Should we ponder youth at all?  I find it a fruitless exercise steering us away from our struggle in our real-time existence.  It is not our place to question nature's selection of progressive urges.  It is our place to stay aside and let the youth have their turn today.

0 comments: