BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Little Things

Ok I know this is my third post..but it was a long night last night.

Even tho I want to start LIVING, I am so very blessed.  I complain, yes sometimes too much, but I am so busy complaining about the thorns, I often miss the roses.

God has blessed me.  He has blessed me by many things most people pray for their whole lives.

I was first of all blessed with a mother and father that brought me up in a home that gave me, respect, morals and love.  They were together when they had me and still together now...39 years!  Even tho things in my home wasn't perfect...it wasn't a broken home.

I was blessed to have 5 siblings that were of my flesh and blood.  I have 6 siblings, yes, but one of them..they are not of me and I will never again claim her as my own.  So I had plenty of kids to play with growing up.

I was blessed with 3 beautiful, and I do mean BEAUTIFUL children.  God entrusted me to these 3 people.  And I feel I must have done something right in my life to be given such a wonderful gift.  I know they are not mine..God is only letting me borrow them for a short time, so I need to make the short time I have, count.

I have been blessed with a marraige people only dream of.  No I may not have a fancy house, with all the furnishings.  I may not have dimond rings on each finger or a wardrobe in every closet...I was blessed with someone that sees who I truely am.  I was blessed with someone that loves me for all of my faults and all of my good.  He is not in love with my clothes, or my body, or my mind...it is my soul that he has loved.  I was blessed with a man that will tell me how beautiful I am even when my hair hasn't been washed.  I was blessed with a man that don't need me to wear make up for him to hug me, a man that runs a bath for me with candles, a man that buys me everything I may say I want.  It may not be today that he buys it, I may not get it for 3 years, but it is the fact that he remembered I wanted it. 

I was blessed with waking in the morning and getting to spend another day with my family.

I blessed to have been hurt so very badly, that I believed my world would crash and burn around....Only to have been blessed to be able to see when things are really really good.

I have been blessed to live in some fantastic places and see so many beautiful sites in my life. 

And, I was blessed to be one of the very few people that can wake up and see God in everything I see.

It's the little things people...no matter how small, no matter what trial you go through...it is a blessing...straight from God.  Don't get so caught up, in this short life, with all the thorns...make sure you see the roses.

B

0 comments: