BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Ritual

Good evening everyone.  I am laying here in bed and not feeling 100%.  I have been laying here thinking.  It is time...time to go on a feel good ritual.  I refuse to call it a diet.  That word makes me cringe.  Not when others call it a diet, I just can't.  My friend is not really on a strict diet but she has been stuggling with her weight and she is doing really well.  She has lost 9 pounds and I am so very proud of her.  Now I am really needing to feel good about myself as well.  Even to lose a little weight will make me happy.  So starting tomorrow, yes tomorrow, I am going on a crash ritual.  When I say crash I don't mean I am going to stop eating, but crash as I am stopping several things at once.  And I am going to try my best to stick with it.  My health is not at it's best right now and I need to get my health back.

I am a smoker.  I have tried to stop a couple of months ago and it didn't work.  I am also a heavy soda drinker.  In all honesty I know this is where a lot of my weight problems come from.  So it is my vow to myself, right here and now, I will see this through.

I have ordered an E-cig that should be here in the next couple of days or so, I have replaced my regular coke with Coke Zero, and no meat, only grains, fruits and veggies.  No sugar, no whites!  I will also be walking every day, and doing my Wii Fit Plus daily. 

I will do a weigh in of myself tomorrow and do my beginning weight and then at the end of one month, I will do an end weigh in.  Now, I will not tell you the numbers, but I will tell you the weight difference.  Even it is a plus and not a negative difference.

To all my friends that may read this, please give me some strength and encouragement.  I need so badly to do this.  It is going to be really hard, probably ONE of the hardest things I have done, specially as of lately.  I need to do this because my lungs are starting to hurt.  I have a cough that wont seem to go away and honestly I am just sick to death of it.  I have laid in my bed for two days because I am feeling so bad.  Even if I don't lose weight, I need to stop smoking.  That is my main goal.  I HAVE TO STOP! 

So, I will write every once in a while about my progress but NO NUMBERS until the end.  But any and all encouragement is welcomed.  Please..lol.

B

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I have been shot down so many times for replying to others when they talk about just this thing but here I go. I'm married to a morbidly obese man. He's struggled with his weight ever since I met him. I've watched him get bigger and bigger in the last 15 years. We've worked on his diet and exercise together for years and only till now have we found the magic potion. And I think you pretty much got the right plan. We've both cut out soda's. Now me, I'm a soda addict. I put them down for fasting at church. I have not even wanted one. It's amazing. We found that we liked Kroger water. It's really cheap too!! I think it's like $2 for a 24 pack case. Now I'm running to the bathroom all the time now but hey, that is exercise. lol I wish you all the luck in this. I know you can do it! I'm praying for you Billi!

Empty Time Bomb said...

Thank you Brandie...I am going to work really hard on this. I have to!!!