BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear P...

Dear P...

Good morning my friend.  I don't know if you will ever read this, as I know you are not very computer swavy, but I just wanted to let you know that I just adore you.  I know that we are very close friends, but I sort of kind a think of you as a mother figure in my life. 

I think about your own daughter, and how much you do for her each and every day, and you do it all without a thank you from her.  You take care of her as a mother I have ever known to do to a woman of her age.  And I think to myself, how lucky she is to have a mother does it all for her. 

We talked on the phone last night and I just enjoyed myself so much talking with you.  I enjoy my P time.  You make me see things that I don't think of at the moment.  You open my eyes to things I see with eyes shut.  You help me with my spiritual side, you offer advise, strength and so much more. 

God has truely bless my life with the wonderful friend I have in you.  Thank you for being there...Unlike your daughter...I THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!

Love you,
B