BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Small Goals, Big Step

Here we are two months into the new year and I feel as if I haven't accomplished anything.  I have a problem making goals for myself just to fail at them.  Why set myself up for failure.  But to move on with my life and feel better about myself, I have to do it.  So I have made a small goal for myself to follow through with.  I have made a list of 20 things to do in 30 days.

1.  Make a blog post everyday.
2.  Stay away from my computer (except to blog) for one day a week.
3.  Hug my children at least once a day.
4.  Find 10 photos to make a series.
5.  Take a self portrait.
6.  Photograph a stranger.
7.  Write a letter.
8.  Do a random act of kindness.
9.  Tell myself "I LOVE YOU" everyday.
10. Write a Thank You note.
11. Write an apology.
12. Go outside once a day.
13. Take a hike to a place I haven't been yet.
14. Call an old friend.
15. Bake something hard.
16. Eat something I haven't had before.
17. Write about a favorite memory once a week.
18. Write something I am thankful for each day.
19. Make some sort of a video to post.
20. Have a bonfire with my family.

I will post an update as much as I can, may as well since I have to blog everyday, Right!  Wish me luck, my list starts tomorrow.  So until then,
B

0 comments: