BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

G

Dear G,

I made a list of short terms goal that I must complete for myself.  One of those goals is to write a Thank You note.  I chose to write it to you.

We have been friends for a very long time, since 2007!  You have been my longest and dearest friend.  We have cried together, we have laughed until we had to pee, and we have listened to each other vent time and time again. 

Even though we have never met in person, I don't think I have ever really thanked you for being that other voice on the other end of the phone.  I appreciate our conversations even when we don't really talk about anything at all.  I thank you for letting me not say anything at all if I am not up to it. 

I thank you for calling me every holiday just to wish me a Merry or Happy whatever the occasion may be.  I thank you for letting me be me.  I don't have to pretend I am someone I am not and you let me say whatever I feel, funny, stupid or serious.  I thank you for being yourself around me.  I thank you for trusting me with emotions.  I even thank you for the little snorts when you are laughing so hard you can hardly stand it. 

I can't wait to finally meet you and thank you in person.  Thank you for showing me that we don't have to meet face to face to be friends.  I never knew that you could be friends with a computer or a telephone or what does your mom say...Invisible friend...lol.  You became more then a screen or phone to me...thank you for being my friend, my sister, my Boo!  I couldn't imagine my world without my G.  I love you girlfriend!

Your Boo,
B

PS...I just read this back and even though I sound like a mad stalker..lol...I am not changing a word!

0 comments: